OCOM Alumni Benefits
Graduates of OCOM’s master’s and doctoral programs receive:
Class Enrollment/Audit Privileges
- Audit privileges for a previously completed course (at no charge; as space is available)
- DAOM graduates may attend doctoral modules to count towards annual CE credits (at no charge; as space is available)
- Discounted rates for continuing education seminars
- Free library card and continued access to all OCOM Library books, DVDs, CDs, video and audio tapes.
- Continued access to all OCOM Library subscription databases and journals while on campus
- Email delivery of journal articles (up to six articles per month) via the Document Delivery for Alumni (DDA) service.
Herbal Medicinary Products
- Discounts on products from the OCOM Herbal Medicinary, including 10% off all bulk, granular formulas and patent medicines.
- Online ordering access from the OCOM Herbal Medicinary to your practice or your patient. Simply call the medicinary to set up your account.
Alumni Online Communications
- Exclusive access to OCOM Alumni website
- Subscriptions to alumni bulletins and newsletters
- Ability to join OCOM Alumni Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Professional Opportunities listings - post and browse
- Ability to post your practice information
- Fellow Alumni search
Financial Aid Counseling
- Free consultations with the Director of Financial Aid related to finding the most beneficial loan repayment strategy for your student loan debt. Contact Financial Aid at (503) 253-3443 x108
View the many enhanced benefits you receive when you become a member of the OCOM Alumni Association.